Inner Child Healing Retreat in England, UK
Yoga Retreat of The Year 2020 & 2021
Wellness Retreat of The Year 2023
South of England Prestige Awards
The Inner Child Healing Retreat was created by Kate Tyler – No1 Best Selling Author, Celebrity Hypnotherapist and Leading Authority in Self Healing and Personal Transformation.
Featured in the Telegraph, Vogue, Good House Keeping, ABC News Channel, Healthy, Town and Country, Metro, Now, Guardian, Women’s Fitness, Conde Nast Traveller, Marie Claire, Top Santé, BBC and Channel 4
The Inner Child Healing Retreat, incorporating a juice detox program, is designed to help you to connect with various aspects of yourself on a deep and very profound level. To heal the child that dwells within, as well as the physical body.
When we reconnect with situations from the past and with our inner child, as well as cleansing the body, we start a powerful process of self healing. When we become whole, we become light and joyful, expressing our full potential.
Our intuitive intelligence, joy, natural self-expression and an overall sense of well-being dwells in the inner child. If this inner child has been forgotten, traumatised, hurt, ignored or suppressed, then we carry this around throughout our lives.
Anyone that can relate to the below;
Depression and Anxiety
Addiction or co-dependency
Self harming and/or eating disorders
Physical or psychological abuse
You often feel:
Overwhelmed or fatigued
Not good enough
Guilt, fear or worry
Healing of past traumas
Improved sleep and relaxation
Improve mental clarity and memory
Boost energy levels and immunity
Promote self-healing of ailments
Improves digestion and bowel movements
Balances blood sugars
Aids weight loss
Balances blood pressure
Increases energy levels
Reduces signs of aging
Gives the body a rest to heal
Rejuvenates on a cellular level
Optimises energy metabolism
Creates a sense of inner calm
Assist the body in breaking down toxins
Boost levels of vitamins and minerals
Hydrates the body and mind
Repairs damaged tissues
Brings clarity of mind
What to expect on your Inner Child Retreat
- Pre detox guidelines
- Welcome pack
- 4-night’s accommodation in the Mews Cottages
- Check in from 2pm. Late departure at 4pm to enjoy facilities.
- Unlimited use of facilities (gym, sauna, jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor pool (seasonal).
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions with Platinum Healing
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Daily check in with the Platinum Nutritional Therapist
- Platinum Healing Guest Bag
- Detox Handbook
- 100 Juices and Smoothie Recipe Book
- Educational talks
- Detox Teas
- Platinum Juice Detox and Nutritional Supplement Program OR full board meals
- Spa Treatments such as massage, facials etc are available at an additional cost and booked directly with the hotel spa.
- High speed internet/Wi-Fi
- Free onsite parking
- Quality linen and towels
- Quality toiletries
- Support from Detox Manager and Nutritionist
- Emotional support throughout
- Self-enquiry journaling process
- Breaking the fast raw salad
- Healthy shopping ideas
- Post retreat support and advice
- Useful post detox resources
- Post detox meal planner and recipes
- 10% discount for The Natural Dispensary
- Kate Tyler’s best-selling book – The Little Black Book of Fitness
£1199pp – Twin/Couple Sharing
£1499 – Single occupancy en-suite
- 1-1 Inner Child Healing Therapy with Kate Tyler – The Founder of Platinum Healing. Celebrity Hypnotherapist, Master NLP Coach and Leader in Transformation (£175ph).
- Nutrition and Lifestyle MOT with Naturopath (£85).
- Daily Enema’s and herbal liver flush formula (£50).
- Spa treatments, such as massages, facials and scrubs etc can be booked directly with the hotel.
- Over 50 additional fitness classes per week can be booked directly with the hotel. Including BARRE, AQUA, Pilates, Boot Camp, HIIT, Circuits and more (additional cost paid directly to the hotel).
ALL FACILITIES, CLASSES AND RETREAT OFFERINGS ARE VENUE, DATE AND AVAILABILITY DEPENDENT.
PLATINUM HEALING YOGA AND MEDITATION CLASSES ARE ALWAYS INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT PRICE. THE HOTEL CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL FITNESS CLASSES.
All retreat packages run together on the same dates and all incorporate our signature Juice Detox. The only difference is the individual treatments bolted on. All retreats cater for men and women and there is usually a nice mix of age and gender.